Purely Simspired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Farewell to Purely Simspired Banner11
 photo ZombieGameBanner_zps3cf7a9b7.png
Farewell to Purely Simspired Now_hi10

Farewell to Purely Simspired

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs

Posts 2231

Farewell to Purely Simspired Empty
PostFarewell to Purely Simspired

Dear Fans of Purely Simspired,

I've been trying to figure out a way to write this, but it keeps coming across as too impersonal or like some kind of rejection letter.  The truth is Pepper, Jonny, and I love this site.  We worked very hard to get it where it is today.  We couldn't have made our many amazing events without the help of our other staff members.  Purely Simspired is more than just a fan site; it's a tight knit community.  We shared in the good and bad times in both the sims world and in real life.  It wouldn't have felt that way if it weren't for our members, who shared parts of themselves with us.  At times I felt closer to this community of people I had never met in person than I did with most of the people I talked to on a daily basis.  We really connected through our common passion for sims.  I don't know about you, but no one in my real life really gets that.  I truly believe we all grew from this experience and I know I will look back at my time here with great fondness.  It was a really tough decision to close down Purely Simspired permanently.  However, we feel we are making the right choice.  We've sensed that everyone's been drifting apart.  We tried to get back to what we had before, but it just wasn't meant to be.  We really appreciate the support from those of you who stuck around to the very end.  You were the reason Purely Simspired lasted as long as it did.  We tried our best to bring you what you wanted from a Sims Fan Site.  We created something together as a group, both members and staff, that we should be very proud of.  With Sims 3 coming to a close and Sims 4 starting, this feels like the right time to say goodbye to Purely Simpired.  This doesn't mean that we have to cut all ties between us.  I'm sure we will see one another from time to time through the sims online world.  I know I will never forget you guys and anytime I am on another sims forum or playing sims, I will keep an eye out for you.  Purely Simspired will always be in our hearts.

Your Friends,
TrinkaLs (Lauren Hughes)
Pepper090889 (Robin)
Jonny24900 (Jonathon)

P.S.
We wanted to thank all of you for your continued support of Purely Simspired.  Therefore, we have made a "Thank You PS Fans Package" where we are giving away some of the items that were available during Purely Simspired's lifespan.  Here is the link below, where you can collect your gift if you would like.  You have until February 7, 2014 to get this gift.  Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or comments.

CLICK HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/TrinkaLs
Share this post on: reddit

Farewell to Purely Simspired :: Comments

No Comment.

Farewell to Purely Simspired

Page 1 of 1