Purely Simspired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Lands of Missydriel Banner11
 photo ZombieGameBanner_zps3cf7a9b7.png
The Lands of Missydriel Now_hi10

The Lands of Missydriel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MissyHissy
Novice
Novice
MissyHissy

Posts 44

The Lands of Missydriel Empty
PostSubject: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Okay, so some of you may well have heard about the town I've been building up for the last two years, Missy Valley. Well, earlier this year, inspired by my deep love and appreciation of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, I start building up a new, fantasy world, The Lands of Missydriel.
Quick back story: About two years ago now, when I first started working with Missy Valley, I also started building a very old, very small island, which I called The Lands of Missydriel. It was the first world I'd built from scratch in CAW, so it was only small. I never really played it much, because it was so little.
So, this is now a much larger world, going by the same name because the one thing both worlds will have in common: They're populated by Elves.
So these are some pictures of Missydriel as it is right now.

This is looking into the craftsman district of Eythannia
The Lands of Missydriel Mxy0

Random pictures of Eythannia.
The Lands of Missydriel Ii02

The Lands of Missydriel Mvft

The Lands of Missydriel Ikdg

The ruins of Eythannia Keep.
The Lands of Missydriel Rs85

This road heads off to the other side of the world. On the right, is Norreraheal, where the temples to the Elven Gods will be.
The Lands of Missydriel Vyct

In the distance here, you can see Hlaeannia, where the the Court will be.
The Lands of Missydriel 3lyg

This is Maernlylth, the fortress mountain. This will house not only the fortress supported by the local law enforcement, but also by the archers and swordsmen of the army.
The Lands of Missydriel 315f

Dwinatear, the home of the Faeries. These are ruled separately to the Elves. The Lord and Lady of the Elves reside in the palace at Hlaeannia, but the King and Queen of the Fae live in the castle in the hills of Dwinatear. This village if also known for it's fertile land, and the Fae produce a large majority of the freshly grown food in Missydriel.
The Lands of Missydriel 52zi

The harbour at Killear. The residents here are predominantly merchants. Many live on barges, ready to collect the wares from the southern towns and travel to the North to sell them to the Northern towns and villages.
The Lands of Missydriel Fqiu

And finally, the waterfalls of Hlaeannia.
The Lands of Missydriel 26ca
Back to top Go down
http://missyhissysjobcentre.wordpress.com/
EllaTheTaco
EllaTheTaco
EllaTheTaco
EllaTheTaco

Posts 472

PostSubject: Re: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:04 pm

this must have taken you a long time! I love the waterfalls. Is it just a private world for you or are you eventually going to upload it?
Back to top Go down
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/ellabrodey9
MissyHissy
Novice
Novice
MissyHissy

Posts 44

PostSubject: Re: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:31 am

You're about the second or third person that's asked! Very Happy I had initially intended it to be private, since I can't guarantee how long it'll take to finish it and I have a lot of CC in it. But if enough people ask, then I'd be willing to upload it Smile 
Obviously it's nowhere near done just yet. These pictures were taken yesterday, so you can see I'm still in the CAW process Laughing 
Back to top Go down
EllaTheTaco
EllaTheTaco
EllaTheTaco
EllaTheTaco

Posts 472

PostSubject: Re: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:37 pm

I'm perfectly fine with any amount of CC Smile (as long as it's not corrupted). I can tell it's not done yet, but I have an obbsesion with that waterfall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/ellabrodey9
MissyHissy
Novice
Novice
MissyHissy

Posts 44

PostSubject: Re: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:17 pm

I don't use corrupt CC either Very Happy Yes, I'm in love with the waterfall too Plumbob 

So instead of showing you some landscape pictures this time, I've finally got some pictures of the first completed lot! Woot 
This lot is Alea vill Bree, the first port of call for the necessities.
The first store is the Clothier, Bientro Tenya:
The Lands of Missydriel Urnq

Right next door is the inn, The Prosperous Peasant:
The Lands of Missydriel C5u2

On the other side of The Prosperous Peasant is the food and wine store. The food can be purchased on the ground floor, and the wine can be made, tasted and purchased upstairs.
The Lands of Missydriel 76l0

On the end is the bookstore:
The Lands of Missydriel Vke2

And now for a few interiors of The Prosperous Peasant (yes, this is my favourite of the buildings! 😊 ):
The Lands of Missydriel Sfez

The Lands of Missydriel Ut57

The Lands of Missydriel Ivv7

The Lands of Missydriel Fcuf

And finally, a couple of pictures of the courtyard behind and to the side of the shops.
The Lands of Missydriel Hbgn

The Lands of Missydriel 4uwv

The Lands of Missydriel 1956175960 
Back to top Go down
bdowg2
Bdowgs Lair
Bdowgs Lair
bdowg2

The Lands of Missydriel Vip10
Posts 1049

PostSubject: Re: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:05 pm

I want this world.
Back to top Go down
http://bdowg2.tumblr.com
MissyHissy
Novice
Novice
MissyHissy

Posts 44

PostSubject: Re: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:45 am

Thanks bdowg2 The Lands of Missydriel 1307044984 

And on to today's update! I've got the next lot in Eythannia finished at last!
This lot is called Arkenea vell Anna a Loreth and is the main lot for all the healing needs within the village.
The first building is the apothecary, with the herbs growing in the gardens.
The Lands of Missydriel 4ndy

The Lands of Missydriel 4jzi

Conveniently placed next door is the health clinic. It consists of the waiting hall, the front desk, two consultation rooms and the main ward upstairs.
The Lands of Missydriel Hl94

The Lands of Missydriel Fl96

The Lands of Missydriel Cc56

The library is right next door and includes several copies of The Hypochondriac's Guide to Not-So-Modern Illness.
The Lands of Missydriel O00v

The Lands of Missydriel 0kxf

And on the end is the potion shop, selling the remedies for the slightly more unusual ailments.
The Lands of Missydriel Nhwb

Out the back, there's another arched walkway leading to a small, under-cover garden and a rooftop seating area behind the library.
The Lands of Missydriel Xtk5

The Lands of Missydriel Cs7x

Pick Me 
Back to top Go down
Jonny24900
Admin
Admin
Jonny24900

The Lands of Missydriel Diamon12
Posts 309

PostSubject: Re: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:30 pm

This is looking really amazing! Can't wait to see some more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/jonny24900
MissyHissy
Novice
Novice
MissyHissy

Posts 44

PostSubject: Re: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Thanks, Jonny! Smile 
The next lot, Ferabrar contains the final four buildings in the square.

First up is the carpenters workshop. The main work area is outside, but under cover. The building is basically the storage area. This is actually going to be functional, because the sims who will be the carpenters will work on the sculpting stations and create stuff out of wood. The furniture will then be taken by some of the merchants from Killear and they will sale north with them to sell up there.
The Lands of Missydriel K2cl

The Lands of Missydriel U2hz

Next door is the jewellers workshop. This one will be semi-functional. The jewellers will use the gem-cutting machine and sell those. Again, probably taken by the merchants who will sale north to sell them there. The interior, like the carpenters workshop, is pretty bare, as it'll be the storage area for them
The Lands of Missydriel Uqks

The Lands of Missydriel Pxwh

Beside the jewellers, there's a small eatery. Not much to see, but it'll help sate the hunger and quench the thirst of the shopping elves :chuckle:
The Lands of Missydriel 5cu7

The Lands of Missydriel 5z24

The Lands of Missydriel 24yy

Finally, there's the smithy. There's a forge inside and one outside so the blacksmiths won't get in each other's way (like the Sims Medieval sims do Laughing  ).
The Lands of Missydriel Nyqd

The Lands of Missydriel K8n7

The Lands of Missydriel 9nrg
Circle Dance 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lands of Missydriel   The Lands of Missydriel Mini_c11

Back to top Go down

The Lands of Missydriel
Page 1 of 1