Purely Simspired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Another Introduction... Banner11
 photo ZombieGameBanner_zps3cf7a9b7.png
Another Introduction... Now_hi10

Another Introduction...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessLaya
Dabbler
Dabbler
PrincessLaya

Another Introduction... Vip10
Posts 68

Another Introduction... Empty
PostSubject: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:50 am

Bonjour!
My name is Laya. I'm not a huge snob I promise (If you thought so because of my username). I chose this Username because it's easier to remember Laya. Princess Leigh (said like Lay-ya) is a character from Star Wars. Anyway, I tend to go on rants, so try to bare with me.

I'm a Huge Simmer. I've been playing Sims games since I was 9. Due to the fact that I'm 17 now I feel that gives me the title of a Simmer. Since I've been playing Sims 3 again, I feel I should introduce myself in the Sims 3 Community World.

So here's a little information about myself!
I'm from the US. Missouri to be exact. I'm Seventeen years old and I am graduating from High School this Spring(: I am a HUGE CC/Mod junkie. I can't help it mods are so cool. I am going to a University in the fall, but I will continue to be active during that time. I'm addicted to the internet by the way. I do have my own style and personality. I'm pretty good with making new friends. I have opinions, but I'm not one to throw them in your face. Anyway. I hope this helps to introduce myself. Send me a message and I'll message you back as soon as I can.

Au Revoir!
Back to top Go down
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs

Posts 2231

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:41 pm

We are glad to have you on this site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm one of the administrators on this site.
Back to top Go down
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/TrinkaLs
dorkney
PS Fanatic
PS Fanatic
dorkney

Another Introduction... Vip11
Posts 165

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Welcome to the site!! Simmy
Back to top Go down
http://clandesimindustries.tumblr.com/
kittenvampire14
Kitten
Kitten
kittenvampire14

Another Introduction... Kitten23
Posts 563

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:21 am

Welcome! I wanted to ask what your favorite part of simming is (creating, playing,building)? Good luck with graduating and starting University!

PS: As soon as I saw your username I wanted to watch Star Wars (for the 10 millionth time).
Back to top Go down
http://kittenvampire14.livejournal.com/
PrincessLaya
Dabbler
Dabbler
PrincessLaya

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 am

Haha. Thanks Guys!

KittenVampire14, My favorite part of simming is definately Create-a-sim.
Although, I do love finding mods and trying them out.

Lol. Princess Leia (I found out this is how you spell it) is one of my favorite characters. My parents are huge Star Wars/ Star Trek people so yeah.

PS. Will you be hiring soon for any positions?
Back to top Go down
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs

Posts 2231

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 am

PrincessLaya, are you asking about jobs for the magazine, the ps store, or this website? Pepper and I can answer you're question, "Will you be hiring soon for any positions?" if we know exactly what you are referring to.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLaya
Dabbler
Dabbler
PrincessLaya

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 am

Sorry that I wasn't clearer. What I was referring to was a job with the Magazine.
Back to top Go down
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs
TrinkaLs

Posts 2231

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:37 am

I will send a message to Pepper and have her get back to you
Back to top Go down
PrincessLaya
Dabbler
Dabbler
PrincessLaya

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:40 am

Thank you(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Introduction...   Another Introduction... Mini_c11

Back to top Go down

Another Introduction...
Page 1 of 1