Purely Simspired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi Guys :') Banner11
 photo ZombieGameBanner_zps3cf7a9b7.png
Hi Guys :') Now_hi10

Hi Guys :')

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dearorchid
Novice
Novice
dearorchid

Posts 25

Hi Guys :') Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys :')   Hi Guys :') Mini_c11Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:44 am

Hi everyone! My name is Amy, but you may call me Cinnamon or Amy, whatever suits your fancy. On the Sims forums I am known as CinnamonSnap hence the nickname Cinnamon as people have been calling me xD. I'm fifteen years old and I'm from Australia. For Simultitude magazine, I am a proof reader ^^.

I have been playing Sims for roughly eight years and I've played most of the games out there including the ones on consoles. However, I only discovered this modelling side to Sims a couple of months ago. It really fascinates me how one can transform a simple simulation game into a whole new modelling world, if you know what I mean ._.

So yeah, I'm gonna leave it here. Please feel free to talk to me any time! I love to meet new people and make new friends ~
Back to top Go down
TheLastGhost
Novice
Novice

Posts 39

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys :')   Hi Guys :') Mini_c11Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:29 am

A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO!?!??!! BUT YOU'RE AMAZING AT MODELLING! HOW...HOW...JUST HOW!?
Shocked
Back to top Go down
pepper090889
Founder
Founder
pepper090889

Posts 2172

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys :')   Hi Guys :') Mini_c11Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 pm

I only learned about the modeling part in January or February. It didn't take long for me to jump into making my own poses =] Now I'd rather do that than enter comps, but I still do a few comps here and there!
Back to top Go down
http://purelysimspired.nstars.org
dearorchid
Novice
Novice
dearorchid

Posts 25

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys :')   Hi Guys :') Mini_c11Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:31 pm

@Ghostie - Hahahahaha! I'm not 'amazing', I'm alright xD

@Pepper - Yeah, that was around the time I discovered it too ~ I'm beginning to make my own poses now but mainly for assignments for competitions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys :')   Hi Guys :') Mini_c11

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys :')
Page 1 of 1